Protect OUR Health and Human Services
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ISSUE 1
- Supporting our Health and Human Services ensures that children, seniors and families will continue to receive critical services.
- Protects our children who are at risk of abuse and neglect.
- Provides critical emergency services, like our region’s only Level One Trauma and Burn Center at MetroHealth, Metro Life Flight and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Helps senior citizens continue to live independently in their own homes with home health care services.
- Ensures our children enter school healthy, prepared and ready to learn.
- Any one of us – our children, our parents, our families, our friends – may one day need help. We must make sure those services are there when we need them most.